Voluntary movement MISERICORDIA brings together ukrainian and foreign students for the performance of the aims and charitable activities on a voluntary basis
· OBJECT , AIM TASKS AND MAIN FORMS OF ‘MISERICORDIA’
· “Misericordia” will provide assistance to large families , pregnant women , orphans , elderly and disabled people.
· Assistance of humanitarian aid, assistance in social rehabilitation of poor, unemployed, disabled, other persons who need care, as well as other disabilities are limited in fulfillment of their rights and legal interests.
· Providing assistance to citizens who suffered consequences of natural disaster, ecological, technological and other disasters, as a result of social conflicts, accidents.
· Assistance in development of science and education, fulfillment of scientific and educational programs, assistance to , pupils.
· Assistance in development of culture, including fulfillment of national culture and development programs, in access of all groups of population, especially poor, to cultural values and art.
· Assistance to talented creative youth.
· Assistance in protection and preservation of cultural heritage, historic and cultural environment, monuments of history and culture and entombment place.
· Assistance in health care development, mass physical culture, sport and tourism, advertising of healthy way of life, participation in providing of medical aid to population and social care for the sick, disabled, single people, elderly and other persons who because of their physical, material or other peculiarities need social support and care.
· Assistance in protection of motherhood and childhood, providing assistance to poor families.
MISERIACORDIA MAY GRANT THE CHARITABLE SUPPORT IN THE FORM OF:
· Direct personal assistance with its labor force or provision of the services.
· Systematical assistance for handicapped children.